Welcome to AKASS Engineering Helpdesk page
The AKASS Helpdesk will be center point of contact for all user related issues. AKASS shall monitor complaints through this web based Application:
(Access the tool using the Menu in the left Hand side.)
Call Receiving from Users by telephone, email or any convenient methods.is Logging :
- Per User
- Per PC
- Per office
- Per Project
- Single point of contact for all concerns during the duration of Contact.
- Call Escalation, Tracking and Closure
- Reports shall be e-mailed to the organizations Co-coordinator as per agreed frequency:
An assigned IT coordinate could view/modify the status of issues based on the access level granted from AKASS.
Reports could be retrieved from the tool includes:
- Call Pending Report with details of Complaint No., Location, Date & Time Logged in, No. of Days Pending (from higher to lower), Reasons for delay in resolving
- Calls Resolved on previous day with details of Complaint No., Date & Time Logged in / Resolved, Engineer Name.
- Items sent for Repair/Replacement with relevant details
- Items received for Repair/Replacement with relevant details
- No. of Calls received and No. of Calls resolved
- Pending Complaints beyond specified Time Limits
Monthly / Quarterly Reports
- Calls delayed by No. of days beyond specified time limit( Equipment Type wise)
- Analysis of Type of Calls